Thursday 2 January 2014

Last Christmas Card of the Season

 


So, I thought I would still be in the mood to make Christmas cards after Christmas, but alas the magic is gone, I'll get back to it in fall where the anticipation of Holiday Season will strike creativity again. 

In the meantime, this was the last Christmas card I created and I wanted to share it with everyone.  This is my busy card, I really tired to add lot's of detail to get that complicated look.  I think it was done well, it sure took me a long time to figure out where to put everything!  The stickers and sentiment was all from "Tis the Season" by Echo Park Paper Company.  I found the cool old paper from my stash, it came from one of my card kit's I got from Simon Says Card Kit of the Month.  And I inked all the edges with vintage photo distress inks.

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! Love the design!!
    I'm going to try to make them all year round so it doesn't sneak up on my again !! Lol

    Thanks for hopping with YNS today!!
    Happy new year !!

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete