Sunday 29 December 2013

Shoot for the Stars!

 


So I'm taking a little break from Christmas cards lately, but I'll go back to it later because that's my favourite kind of card to make. 

This is my bling card for the challenge bellow.  Once I picked the stamp this card really came together fast, I might have taken me about 10 minutes or so to do.  I used black embossing powder for the sentiment and a white embossing powder for the stars.  And it was all applied with VersaMark ink, I'm really new to embossing so the card isn't perfect, but I love the look.  In fact it was last Christmas that I got my powders and heat gun.  The stamp is called "Shoot for the Stars" and it's from Simon Says Stamps.  And of course I had to bling it up for the challenge.  The card looked too plain so I added a strip of shimmery red ribbon for a splash of colour!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge : Simon Says...Bling it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment